N1 Casino places a strong emphasis on payment options and quick withdrawals. Here, you can benefit from some of the most popular ones available to Canadian players. Below we have covered all the details regarding N1 Casino payment methods, including options available for locals and their deposit and withdrawal limits.
Min deposit and withdrawal amount is 30 CAD
Max withdrawal amount varies
Cryptocurrency is not accepted
We reviewed the current bonus deals, game catalogue and other platform features in our review. So, please check out these current N1 Casino offers and instructions on how to create a new account in our detailed guide.
N1 Accepted Currencies
So that gamblers can choose the one that best suits them, the N1 online operator has included more currencies. EUR, CAD, USD, NOK, PLN, and RUB are now available options.
Be aware that the website uses the euro as its internal operational currency. Therefore, if you transact in a different currency, the amount charged from your credit card may be somewhat greater than the amount indicated at the moment of the transaction due to varying conversion rates.
As for cryptocurrencies, the operator does not accept them. Thus, none of the N1 Bitcoin, N1 Bitcoin Cash, N1 Litecoin, N1 Dogecoin, N1 Ethereum, or N1 USDT ERC20 or TRC20 functions are available on the platform.
Ways to Deposit Your Account
You may now use a variety of payment options at the N1 gambling platform to make deposits. But remember that there may be local differences in methods available, as well as limits connected to the chosen option.
So, before funding your account, check the casino’s Payment page or contact its customer support for more details.
|N1 Visa||Credit Card||Free||Instant||Min. C$30/Max. C$6,000|
|Mastercard||Credit Card||Free||Instant||Min. C$30/Max. C$6,000|
|N1 Interac Online||Banking||Free||Instant||Min. C$30/Max. C$6,000|
|iDebit||Banking||Free||Instant||Min. C$30/Max. C$4,000|
|ecoPayz||e-Wallet||Free||Instant||Min. C$30/Max. C$6,000|
|N1 Neosurf||e-Wallet||Free||Instant||Min. C$30/Max. C$6,000|
Ways to Withdraw Your Funds
To withdraw from your account, you must head to the Cashier or Banking area and click on the Withdrawal section. Then, choose the payment method you want to use and enter the amount you wish to withdraw. One thing you need to remember here is that, in most cases, you must use the same payment method for a withdrawal as the one you used to make a deposit to your account.
You must go through the verification process before you can request a withdrawal. This step is required, and you must send copies of authentic legal documents to verify your identity.
For Canadian gamblers many fee-free, quick, and safe cashout options are available on N1 platform.
|Visa||Credit Card||Free||1—3 days||Min. C$30/Max. C$6,000|
|N1 Mastercard||Credit Card||Free||1—3 days||Min. C$30/Max. C$6,000|
|Bank Transfer||Bank Transfer||Free||3—5 days||Min. C$30/Max. C$6,000|
|N1 ecoPayz||e-Wallet||Free||Instant||Min. C$30/Max. C$6,000|
|iDebit||Banking||Free||Instant||Min. C$30/Max. C$6,000|
|N1 Interac Online||Banking||Free||Instant||Min. C$30/Max. C$6,000|
|InstaDebit||Banking||Free||Instant||Min. C$30/Max. C$6,000|
Deposit and Withdrawal Terms
Remember that deposit steps, terms and conditions, availability, transaction time, and costs for each method may vary from time to time and depending on your country and the payment type chosen.
Below we have covered the main aspects of this casino’s account depositing process.
Funding: Key Details
- Be aware that a 30 CAD deposit is the minimum amount required to make bets for real money.
- The casino does not take payments from outside providers and systems. You may only make deposits using a bank, Visa or Mastercard, Skrill or Neteller, Interac account, or another payment method that is registered in your own name.
- Before you place your bet, you must check that all transaction details and personal information are correct.
- Every registered player can view the history of transactions by selecting the “Wallet or Balance” option in their casino profile.
Withdrawing: Key Details
- For withdrawals, 30 CAD is the minimum amount needed. The maximum withdrawal amount is determined by the payment mode you choose.
- The platform accepts payments made via original credit transfers from Visa and Mastercard, as well as a number of web wallets and other options.
- Although the operator does its best to process payouts quickly, be aware that some e-wallets may take up to three days to complete the cashout transaction.
- Once your total withdrawals exceed 2000 EUR (or equivalent sum in CAD), the player verification process becomes necessary. The operator can cancel any withdrawal request and user account if they submit fake personal information. The gambler will receive notification of this via email.
- In some situations, the operator may request a selfie with ID or a phone call. If this verification is unsuccessful, the account will be closed, and any wins will be taken away.
- If the player wins more than 15,000 EUR/CAD (or the equivalent amount in another currency), the website reserves the right to split the payout into monthly payments. All progressive jackpot winners will receive their winnings in full.
- Deposited funds at a casino must be spent for gaming only. As a result, every deposit must be wagered at least once.
Withdrawing Bonus Funds
Before you may ask for a withdrawal after receiving a bonus from the casino, you must complete the wagering requirements. How many times you need to wager bonus funds and in which games it can be used depends on the conditions of a particular casino offer. Because of this, we advise carefully reading the Terms and conditions of a bonus before claiming it.
Secure Withdrawing Process
When requesting a big payout, you may be required to give the casino the following information in order to safeguard players and ensure the safety and security of both the player and the casino:
- Your driver’s license copy
- Your utility bill copy
- If you made deposits using a credit card, the operator could require a copy of the front and back of your card.
Alternative Payment Methods Available in Canadian Casinos
You will not find N1 Cashtocode, N1 Maestro or N1 MiFinity in the catalogue of payment providers of this operator. However, many other casinos available to Canadians offer the methods listed below as alternatives.
You can pay on some internet casinos without a credit card with CashtoCode e-vouchers. These electronic vouchers are a secure, fast payment option that helps you improve your digital security by limiting the disclosure of sensitive financial or personal details.
MiFinity, an international payments service, provides a variety of end-to-end payment solutions that are both cost-effective and quick. It boasts more than 18 years of expertise in the online payments industry and is a best-in-class, highly secure, and regulated technological platform.
An app-based payment wallet called MuchBetter provides players throughout the world with quick, secure, and practical payment options. The account opening is cost-free, and there are several payment methods available to deposit your balance. At the time of writing this review, the N1 MuchBetter feature is not available to players, but this may change soon.
With Flexepin, you do not have to worry about the safety of your online transactions because this payment system was specifically created to allow you to pay anonymously and without the risk of personal data theft. You may buy Flexepin from practically anywhere in the world, including Canada, without providing any personal info and bank details. For now, the N1 Flexepin feature on the casino site is not available for Canadian gamblers.
Canadian players can fund their gaming accounts using Visa, Mastercard, Interac Online, iDebit and ecoPayz. Please note that the withdrawal methods are slightly different.
Yes. All gamblers can play their favourite games for practice or enjoyment without running into the danger of losing real money. Simply select the “Play for Fun” option to start the game in demo mode.
Only a few payment methods on the N1 platform are accessible for deposits only. But the majority allow for both funding and cashouts.